imoonlight Internet Directory
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are at all times aware of the current policy. This policy is effective from 1 August 2013.
What information we collect
We may ask you to provide the following information:
- occupation & experience;
- contact information, including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotions.
We do not collect sensitive information about visitors to our website.
What we do with the information we collect
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
- for internal record keeping;
- to circulate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- to contact you (by telephone, email, fax or mail) for market research purposes; and
- to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes; and
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you in accordance with applicable law. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you please write to PO Box 927, Nerang, Queensland, 4211, Australia or email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
When you browse imoonlight.biz, information about your activity may be stored on your computer in a file known as a “cookie”. A cookie allows our servers to identify and interact more efficiently with your computer device by:
- maintaining the continuity of your browsing session (e.g. if you are looking at multiple products on our website);
- and remembering your details and preferences when you return.
Google Analytics cookies
Google AdWords’ Remarketing
Links to other websites
Amendments to this policy
This policy may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.